Failure to follow these instructions may result in cancellation of your surgery. It is very important that you speak with someone from the Center prior to the date of your surgery.
- If you are scheduled to receive anesthesia you may not have nothing to eat or drink after midnight prior to your surgery. Failure to adhere may result in cancellation. You may take instructed medication with a sip of water.
- If you get a cold, sore throat, or have other symptoms of illness within two day of your scheduled surgery, please call your surgeon.
- Please remove all jewelry and contact lenses. Please leave all valuables at home. Golf Surgical Center will not be responsible for lost items.
- Please wear comfortable clothing the day of your procedure.
- A responsible adult must drive you home and stay with you after your procedure.
- We should have mailed you a pre-registration packet that we request you mail or fax back to us. We will also be calling you the day before your surgery to provide you with preoperative instructions as to the time we will need you to arrive at our center. If no one has contacted you prior to your scheduled surgery, of if you have any questions please call 847.299.2273 and ask for the Pre-Op department.
- Your Surgeon and the Anesthesiologist will meet with you prior to your procedure.
- If you are a diabetic, do not take your Insulin or any oral diabetic medicine the day of surgery unless instructed by your internist. Please bring your Insulin with you the day of your surgery.